People often ask me, "Lima Bean, why are you always such a happy baby?"

The answer is quite simple--my Mom.

For as long as I can remember, my Mom has taken care of my every need. Feeding me, clothing me, cleaning me, comforting me, keeping me warm, reading to me, singing to me--whatever I have needed, and whenever I have needed it, Mom has been there. Now, I'm a pretty smart girl. It didn't take me long to realize this was the kind of Mom I wanted.

The kind of Mom I could always rely on, no matter how demanding I might be.

For over a year now, since I was even smaller than a lima bean, every ounce of who I am is because of Mom's devotion to me (except for half a cell's worth of genes--thanks Dad!). And that's why I'm such a happy baby. Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
Love, Lima Bean
P.S. - I also want to give a very special Mother's Day tribute to two other special mothers in my life--Mormor and Grammie. I have a sneaking suspicion that they may have taught Mom and Dad a thing or two about how to take care of me....


Happy Mother's Day to you both!
No comments:
Post a Comment