Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sweden!

The Bean has arrived in Europe! Yesterday, Mom, Dad, the Bean and what felt like most of the contents of their apartment made their way to Newark for an overnight flight to Stockholm. Arriving at the airport:



The Bean didn't seem particularly disturbed by the airport experience. Taking a nap in the terminal before boarding:



Onboard, the Bean had a bassinet to sleep in, directly in front of Mom and Dad. She was asleep before Dad placed her in the bassinet, and she slept for the next 5 1/2 hours. Mom and Dad admired her ability to sleep...and were a little jealous of her lay-flat accommodations.



After a good rest (unlike Mom and Dad), the Bean looked ready for her European adventure.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Dear Bean,

How was the airline bassinet? I always wish I had one of those comfy beds on those long flights. Maybe next time we can fly together and I'll take the bassinet for 1/2 the trip and you can take it the other 1/2.

Hope you have fun in Sweden.

Love,
Sarah